Thursday, July 19, 2012

LASER HAIR REMOVAL BEFORE OLYMPIC RACE



LASER HAIR REMOVAL PERFECTION AT OLYMPICS
This Beautiful Girl is Boy Crazy and SSSoooooo Happy its a Fun just watching her  warm up before her big Olympic race in the 100 meters hurdles. Just watch this young beautiful girl dance shake and rattle her toned amazing body and then just blow the other girls away with a big smile on her face. I just love watching this video over and over again.

Hope you enjoy this amazing video. Its what we all hope to achieve with our Laser Hair Removal and Cosmetic Surgery. This is Perfection at its best! Watch share and enjoy

6 comments:

  1. nice stuff about hair laser treatment before Olympic race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently go to Tropicalaser in Wellington, Fl. I am on my 4th treatment. Getting full body, so far getting awesome results. I go in every 6 weeks and it takes me about 40 minutes or so. They have a laser that covers a lot ground and the tech works fast! she's actually great!!! oh, and no numbing goes on at all. Im pretty sure they use the lightsheer duet laser and no numbing is required. Just make sure to shave before treatments. That laser also works on Dark skin. I have seen the little card that hangs by the laser and it says up to skin type 6! I am a 4. (white Hispanic)so darker skin are safe to treat. From a scale of 1 to 10. I will say a 2 in discomfort. The laser has like a suction to it and it grabs the skin tight as its zapping you. But its all worth it! I was a walking chia pet!! lol.....Hair is growing back really slow, my underarms are great- the treatment has really slowed the growth process and i can go over a week without shaving. I have 4 more treatments to go!! so I will post results!! also major change in my bikini area (brazilian) and legs! tiny patches grow now!! stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All About Youth produce long-lasting hair removal in a faster manner than electrolysis. They also destroy hair follicles without the damage to surrounding tissue that electrolysis often produces. Additionally, many hair follicles can be treated simultaneously, allowing for fast coverage of large areas.

    laser hair removal new castle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hair removal information is given in the post. I like the quality and the way in which the post is written

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is interesting. Thanks for the updates through your blog

    ReplyDelete